Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Womens Retreat and new haircut!!!!

Last weekend was GHCC's annual Womens Retreat. It was a blast. It was at Embassy Suites in Lynwood, Wa. We stayed at a beautiful hotel. Pastor Marcy was our speaker and she did an incredible job. I was asked to take pictures of the church so I have a lot of people pictures. But these ladies are very special ladies in my life. It was an eventful weekend full of swimming, shopping, eating, laughing, and unfortunately being sick! But it was a fun weekend. Terra, Stacia, and Alie
Eowyn was one of the younger gals in attendance
"The Blues sisters??"
Galadriel, Alison, and Michelle
Eowyn and Galadriel
Galadriel and I
Lauren and Laura aka "The Laurs"
Worship
The beautiful Hotel we stated in.
Peggy, Pastor Marcy, and Kerrianne

My new haircut done by Brettany
I love Michelle!
Maralee and I trying to take our own picture
Melody and Maralee
My best buddy Michelle!


2 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Laura, your new haircut is beautiful! You look lovely... I still think those pics of me are scary, so thank you for posting them for all the world to see! :):):) Just kidding! I'm just wondering my I'm not your best buddy??? That's it, Michelle and I are fighting...

Jay & Michelle said...

Oh...I love you!