Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!


I had such a fun New Years. About 30 of us Young Adults from church got together and went to seattle! We had so much fun. We went to Alki beach and ate at Dukes chowder house and then rushed out to go watch the space needle fire works from across the lake. But honestly weren't that great. They kept starting and stopping. But Derek saved the day for the drunk people. He lit a bunch off and got lots of cheers. I think the best part of last night was when we were on our way home. Kyle, Dain, Brettany, Jamee, and I all rode to together. And just about when we got to chris's house we took the guys beanies and we were holding them out the window. I had kyles out the window and brettany pushed it off my hand and his beanie went out the window. Kyle stopped his car in the middle of like a neighborhood intersection. And he told us to go get it. We were laughing so hard we could not get out of the car. And then he gets out of the car and chucks his keys across the street. We were about to wet our pants! Great night! And hey remember
Losing weight in 2008. Thanks Kyle!

4 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

THAT is hilarious! I was laughing to myself as I read your story... I can just picture it. I'm glad you had a fun New Year!

Steve and Alie said...

Thank you for the Bill Norton post! You are such a blessing!

Steve and Alie said...

Laura, will you post an announcement that YA is at our House this Tuesday night at 7pm? We'll be kicking off small groups. Can you ask everyone to spread the word since not everybody checks the blog? Also, can you make sure this is communicated to GL and GL Staff? Thank you!!!

Steve and Alie said...

Hey! How come I can't comment on the Young Adults page? Is it possible for us to be added as admins so we can make posts or comments when necessary?