Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Orlando




































Well it has been along time since I have last posted. I left at the end of May to work two back to back Microsoft Conferences in Orlando. I was there for a total of three weeks! Very crazy. It was very humid and hot! But I worked alot indoors and I was not able to get a lot of sun! We had the opportunity to go to Universal Studios and Walt Disney world. We are very happy to be home but we are very very busy preparing for GL's Leadership Gala this weekend and VBS next week. So enjoy the pics!










2 comments:

John and Julia said...

Yay... new pictures! I'm still so jealous that you guys got to go to Disneyworld. But I guess you deserved it! It looks like you had tons of fun! It's almost someone's birthday!!!

Jay & Michelle said...

Glad you're home:)